Monday, April 30, 2007

Well I had a very nice weekend, Saturday the 3 amigos (Josh and his 2 friends) raced again,I love it!!! Last time I was a little scared it being the 1st time, but I was ok this time, my mom was the one freakin out....They did much better then last time, out of 58 cars they got 16th and it was called 125 laps early because of rain, so they only went 75 laps but last time they had to stop at 38 laps i think because they were having trouble with the car. It was FREEZING !!!! The wind was blowing so hard!!! Then that night we hasd some friends over for awhile, Eric even drank, the last time he drank was Superbowl...which is great, he said he just got burned out, he was drinking probably 1 or 2 times a week before....
Well I hope you had a wonderful weekend...
Here are some pics.
Only 5 more weeks til VACATION!!!!!!!YEAH









Sunday was my mom's birthday, so we all went to her house and hung out for awhile, I made us all dinner and we had cake and ice cream and she opened presents, I think Savannah was more into it then my mom she would jump up and down while she was opening them and then scream surpeise after....or wow!!





4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

great pics! good to hear that you had a fun family weekend! how is josh doing? i hope everything is working out okay with school, etc. i'm impressed that your mother can out to see the car race. she might have been freaking out but still being a good sport about it. i love the pic of you, savannah, and your mom. it's very, very nice!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger tony said...

looks like everyone had fun this weekend.I wish I could watch josh race.Tell your mom happy B.D

11:06 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Happy Birthday to your Mom and glad to see that all had a good time :D

8:55 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Happy Birthday Grandma and good for josh may next tme he will be even better in is finishing it seems like they do a litttle better each time. I think that would be so cool.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home