Monday, April 16, 2007

GUESS WHAT......GUESS WHAT!!!
Tonight as I make 2 different dinners like I have for the past 2 months, Eric tells me I want to eat like you.....OMG!!! I thought I was going to have a corinary....My usual night of cooking like tonight, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and corn with chicken gravy.....thats for everyone else, for me baked garlic fries( i got it off of Ellie Krieger...Healthy living ...food network) and grilled chicken with cauliflower......No more being tempted and tasting all the food I make for them......... No more cooking for an hour and a half when i get home....no more, no more, no more.........
YIPPEE, you just don't know how happy I am...lol

6 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i can't believe you've been making 2 dinners every night for the past couple months. you're a good person to try to accommodate everyone. well, that's great that eric wants to eat the same food as you. i like that ellie krieger show, and i think we could all use more healthier eating. ;)

7:45 PM  
Blogger tony said...

thats cool I wish I could do that but I love my fatty food(by the way I'm up to 245)even though I should eat better.good going Eric.
hope he keeps it up.miss u guys

11:49 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yo Debby...I can feel the happiness here :D

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice, its so much easier when the whole family is on board. Hopefully the kids wont give you a hard time about eating healthy. hows the weather down there? are you nice and warm? Have a good day
v

4:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

When you get back from OR check out my blog. There is a surprise there for you!

10:53 PM  
Blogger tony said...

thank you for everything and being a great friend (even to me)ha ha glad to hear you made it home O.K.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home