Friday, April 06, 2007

TGIF.....
I can't say that enough today. I got off work a little early and went shopping with my mom. I have had 3 sleepless nights now and its really catching up with me. So I am hopeful I will get some sleep tonight. Tomorrow we are going to church, Savannah's school is putting on a huge Easter Egg hunt, games, music, food all that stuff. And Sunday we are going to my moms, we were supposed to go to the park but we are not to sure how the weather is going to be it started off early in the week in the 80's and now today 72 poosible rain, so if its a nice day we are just going to go for a little while.....I will post some pics....
Tonight Eric wants to go to see Blaze of Glory, it looks funny...Ya know what movie is really funny ( I thought ) was Wild Hogs, I havent laughed that hard in a long time. This one just looks like one of those so dumb you have to laugh movies....Oh well I picked the last one so it's his turn.
Have a great weekend and a wonderful Easter.....
Look forward to all the pics!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

happy easter to you! you gotta let us know what you think of blaze of glory. we're always in search of a funny movie to see.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How cute you take turns picking the movie. We only go to the movies as a family and see family appropriate movies. We all went to see Wild Hogs. Miles talked about for days! LOL

4:15 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey thanks for the update and hope you did have a great weekend Debby :)

6:15 PM  
Blogger tony said...

Okay we updated our blog and brit is due any day.I'll blog more when she has her

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home