Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sometimes I love to spend time by myself and other times I do not. When I want time to myself it never happens and a day like today where I want the company never seems to happen anymore either. Josh and Eric were on the computer all weekend..........I am so ready to throw the computers in the trash. Eric went to work Sat., came home 12 ish, took Savannah to Mc Donalds with his friend and his daughter and has been on the computer ever since. I took Savannah to the movies yesterday, today we just hung out around the house and then went to the mall....I shopped my blues away...lol I bought Josh like 8 shirts, and I am dying to buy him some of those plaid shorts, I love them, he won't wear them. I bought him 2 shirts from Hollister, he doesnt like them, I bought him 6 shirts from Aeropostle, he wants 3 of them...he is so jeans, jean shorts and plain tshirts....he has no scence of style at all, it bums me out cause neither does Eric, same ol', same ol'.....lol anyway, i found some great deals on some stuff for my friend Donnas daughter she is going to have a baby in a couple months.... and then we came home, to them still on the computer......AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW its driving me up the wall.... Me and Savannah went out to eat cause noone wanted to go, but then they had the nerve to text me and ask me to bring them food home......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... i brought them our leftovers... Sometimes I desire a little more then a 3 year olds company all day (all though I love doing stuff with her, don't get me wrong)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Boy i know the feeling! Joe has been spending a lot time on the XBOX 360 since he got it! He even canceled his warcraft for awhile! Usually I will hope on the comuter and blog while he plays games. It makes him mad when Im on the computer so long (especially since I have to use his lap top while my computer gets fixed)! I figure its all fair!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Just hang in there whatever they are doing on thre will get old eventually. you can go buy me 8 shirts i promis to like them all :) LOL that is a boy for you. Hey we love you and miss you

10:41 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

I know Debby, my B is always on the computer too but she knows her limit when it nearer to her exam time.

I gave up buying dress/blouse for my girls coz they'll never like it unless it is black for B and pink for Shan :D

Go for a walk with your music on Debby, have some me-time....:D

Take care.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home