Monday, February 19, 2007

I had such a wonderful weekend !!!
My sister and nices got here Friday night, with a surprise for me and my nephew, she brought her sister-in-law ( which is one of my best friends from Cali ) and she brought 2 of her kids... Friday night we just visited and then i took the kids bowling.....Here are some pics.






Saturday we woke up and I went home to shower and get changed and then I met my friend Amanda and her cousin Stacy(who is down from Clovis) at the mall, i think we were there for like 3 hours...I had fun.
Then I went back to my moms to get ready for my nephew Daniels' 21st birthday...
I had every intention on getting druink that night but after a few drinks me and my friends Lisa went back inside watched a movie and just talked and talked....I miss her so much...
Here are some pics..







Yesterday we went to Chuck E Cheese so my sister could see her grand daughter (Daniels baby from some witchy pooh) but I wont even get into that, and the kids played...Then we walked around the Mall (Chuck E Cheese is at the mall here) then we went home, and I took the kids out to see Norbit a movie out with Eddie Murphy, its funny the kids liked it, then we went back to my moms and the kids played and we visited for awhile. They left this morning and I am spending the day cleaning my house and playing with Savannah...
I hope you all had a wnderful weekend....
Here are some more pics





4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Miss Savannah just fits in with all the big kids! Kinda like Miles! And you were gonna get drunk? Whats with that??? I dont think Ive ever seen drunk debby! LOL I love the new profile pic too!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey this is a fantastic bonding with friends & relatives :D Thank you for sharing.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

wow were you able to walk in the house after those drinks :) looks like a great time and you look great in those pics.

8:40 AM  
Blogger diana said...

hi there. good to hear that you had a nice weekend! it sounds like it was a much needed break & fun w/ friends & family. the drinks you're holding in your hand look pretty good!! i'd like to have one of those. ;)

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home