Wednesday, January 17, 2007



Yesterday we broke a record for the coldest day in Las Cruces. Last time it was this cold was in 1949, and we broke it by 3 degrees.....It is unbareable, I truly don't know how people do it when they live with these kinds of winters every year. I am a California girl and I am not used to this.... I'm dying !!!!
Yesterday me and the girls went to Si Seniors for lunch, this picture is of the fountain in front of the restaraunt.....
My gas bill is going to be outrageous this month......AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

5 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

what a great picture. a frozen water fountain with palm trees in the background!! too funny.

7:45 PM  
Blogger tony said...

how cold was it? I miss the cali weather too

10:16 PM  
Blogger tony said...

did you see idol?made me laugh

12:30 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am feeling you! I was so loving the snow but i think I'm over it now!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Well it is no warmer here I promise it is in the 20s at night.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home