Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well today we were off to the Balloon Rally, they have it every year here,..at like 6 in the morning 50 or so hot air balloons take off,. they have a little carnival type thing, tethered balloon rides, thats what i was looking forward to, it goes up about 50 ft and then back down, but like usual the wind put a stop to everything, it happens almost every year....So we had a day at the park instead, had some lunch, fed the ducks and played at the play ground...









We are now watching the Eagles play, and since my team did not even make it to the playoffs, i am torn between my 2nd fav team San Diego, and my sons favorite the Eagles. As long aas one of those teams are in the Superbowl I'll be happy...
Were gonna have a superbowl party again...I think we end up having one every year...But thats ok at least I know Eric and his friends are there at my house and not having to drive drunk or with someone else that is drunk.

Hope your having a great weekend!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Oh so nice...what a beautiful day

8:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Its kinda good to see Eric out with you guys! And that Eagles game was awesome! (But, of course we wanted the Saints to win!) And sorry but I'll be cheering on the Patriots!

2:36 PM  
Blogger diana said...

spending a day in the park in weather that doesn't require jackets sounds pretty good! superbowl party sounds like fun. looking forward to seeing pics!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home