Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I had a wonderful Christmas.....We got to bed about 2 ish, and Josh woke me up at 6:07 am , mom come on lets go open gifts.....So we all got up, Josh had to do a scavenger hunt the took him all through the house and into the backyard...lol it was funny. We all made out like bandits this year, I got diamond earrings and a phone and a printer and some Lovely perfume and picture frames, Rachel Ray cook books, scrapbooking stuff, movies, a Chris Daughtery CD.....i made out well, and loved having erics parents and my nephew here...Hope you all had a great day, I'll be looking for pics....Here are some of mine., Ok never mind its not working for some reason I'll try again tomorrow...

5 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

all your gifts sound great!!! especially the earrings & cookbooks! ;-)

7:50 PM  
Blogger tony said...

I also got some Rachel Ray cook books

12:51 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

soory i read that post wrong sorry you are no longer in trouble and yes we had fun with toy i love meeting donna and the kids.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Happy New Year Debby!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad you guys had a good christmas! Can't wait to see the pictures! I should have some pics from cali up soon!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home