Friday, February 16, 2007

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Well after the LONG week, I am ready for the weekend...My sister and 2 nieces are coming in tonight from Cali, and tomorrow is my nephews 21 st Birthday party. So we will be doing that tomorrow night..Tonight I am just going to relax and visit with my sis..Tomorrow I have a lunch date and movie date with a couple friends, one is here for the weekedn from Clovis, NM. Eric and I were supposed to get away for the weekend but my mom has been sick all week and Eric is getting sick. So we decided to do it mext weekend. We are going to stay in a cabin up in Ruidoso, its beautiful there, I cant wait, we need the alone time together we have both been so busy with doing our own things we havent seen much of each other lately.
Hope you all enjoy your week and your Valentines day....Have a great weekend !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home