Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well today we are spending the day cleaning and rearranging furniture to get ready for tomorrows big game....We have quite a small living room so im not sure what eric was thinking inviting alot of people..And I have decided to buy a new couch next weekend cause if someone spills on my new couch....i wouldnt be a happy camper.
I am cooking everything tomorrow by myself.....(good luck to me) lol my menu will consist of :
Brisket
Baby back ribs, ( i got the recipe off Emeril) cant wait to try those..
potato salad
Lil' smokies in this sauce that is sooooooo good.
chocolate covered strawberries
Hot dogs and Brats
and then nachos
There goes the diet for the day.......lol
I have been doing ok on my diet I have been eating about 1200 calories a day I have lost 6 pounds, but you know what is coming and I do real bad that time of the month....I crave chocolate so bad....My friend Amanda has lost 13 pounds so she is doing much better then me, my excuse is she doesnt have kids, my kids still want junk food. IT'S SO HARD!!! I have NO willpower....
Well have a great day. And if your going to a party tommorow be safe and have a BLAST!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Fun stuff! Its just us this year for Superbowl!

12:11 PM  
Blogger diana said...

yummy menu! i'm impressed w/ choc covered strawberries for superbowl party! i would keep those to myself. ;-)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home