Friday, February 23, 2007


The circus is coming to circus is coming !!!!
Eric mentioned we should take Savannah to the circus, the last time i went to the circus was 10 years ago, it was this little no name circus that came to town in Cali. I cried...the animals were so skinny and looked so aweful I told myself I would never go again....Do you think this was because it was not a big name circus or do you think that all of them are the same. I feel so bad for the animals...I am confused now, should I go or should we just find something else to do...Savannah would have fun theres no doubt about that...i just don't know what to do...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I think with all the news stories - a more reputable company would be better to there animals! Little companies might be able to skate by unregulated. I remember going to the circus all the time when i was little. But my kids have never been. I kinda enjoying going to the zoo better!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i agree hte bigger the company the better the animals are treated.

2:29 PM  
Blogger diana said...

i think you should go and give it another try! last time we went to a circus, there were a lot less animals and more acrobats. it might be the same with this one. if you're unhappy with this, then maybe you could file a complaint with the circus letting them know that you're concerned with how the animals look.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home