Monday, March 12, 2007

Well the Aggies won the championship.....YEAH
No zoo this weekend, Savannah is worse, she has such a bad cough now and every time shes sneezes a gob of ( ok won't get to into detail) ....lol She was supposed to start daycare today also, but she will start next week because of her cold.
I am so confused about day care.... I love my mom watching her I guess cause of the trust and comfort thing.... But she realy needs to hang out with kids, and they will teach her so much. She is so smart already but its time.... My mom is really bummed that she will not be watching her anymore. But she will have so much fun once she gets used to it.
I will take pics of her first day....
Hope you have a great week!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

She will love it and it will be soo good for her.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Daycare is a really big step! I understand the concern. Miles is having a really good time in preschool! And expect many many more cold from daycare too! I still have a cold from after my first week of working at the daycare!

7:31 PM  
Blogger diana said...

i can understand how torn you must be with savannah going to day care. how bittersweet it must be.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Debby....I know how this is like but what you say is true, hang out with others to learn some social skill. SHe would be fine :D

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home