Monday, April 02, 2007

Well today was an alright day.....til I found out my son is now ditching. I don't know what to do, take a week off and walk him to his classes, make him get a note from every teacher-everyday... I myself ditched alot and hated school and did everything in my power not to go, i was not a good teenager, and because of it i worked my ass off my senior year just to graduate on time. i had school before school, i took R.O.P. (had to work at a day care for extra credits) then had night school 3 night a week,it sucked I don't want him to do what i had to do. If I am not hounding him and being a b**** every minute about school, he slacks way off. I try to be lienant but that obviusly doesnt work. I like him am ready to throw in the towel..................This day sucks !!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Oh so sorry to hear this Debby and yes, we just want our children to excel in school and I at times 'nag' at them too, it is normal for us to react this way.

Don't feel bad Debby....we just need to 'push' our children sometimes.

Hugs to you :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

His appreciation of you being a B**** wont come until hes grown! You just gotta do what you gotta do. (Didnt you make some kind of deal about letting him finish high school before you move! If he's not gonna go and get things done - maybe a new school with new friends could change his mind!)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I agree with Michelle! and also if he can not do his part in school then no more video games take it and lock it up HE will be fine though debby as long as he is keeping up his grades how are those right now. hang in there lady if you need to talk call me!!!!!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home