Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
Well I wish I was in Oregon right now, my best friend Donna of 25 years is going to be a grandma.....Her daughter is goin to be induced first thing in the morning....She is going to have a little girl and her name will be Scarlett...It makes me so sad, cause i want to be there so bad, she is also getting married this month, and because i had to dish out 864 dollars for my van i am not sure i am going to be able to make it. Its not fair, we have been through every thing together and these last 7 years since we have moved apart have sucked not having her right here by me. We are still the best of friends and always will be its just different and it makes me real sad....
I love you Donna....and miss you so much!!!
Congratulations, wish i was there.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Man, I really wish you were coming to Oregon too! We are so ready to go down to Portland for a day to visit!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

How exciting to be a grandma hey...I was just thinking about this imagine being a Grandma :D Cool!

Congrats and hope you'll see her soon Debby!

6:14 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

that is too bad you cant make it! doesn't it just suck that other things have to happen and ruin a good trip. i'm sure you'll find a way to see them soon!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

so sorry you can't be there for your friend. Congratulations on the addition to your extended family..

1:34 PM  
Blogger diana said...

that's a nice posting. donna is lucky to have you as a best friend.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home