Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I HAD A TERRIFIC WEEKEND......
I have been so tired and out of it the last couple days I havent posted.... I ended up going to Oregon for the weekend after alot of thought I decided I never do anything, I work my tushie off so everyone else can do what they want or have what they want. So I broke into out emergency card and went to Oregon.....Yeah
I hadn,t seen the kids in so long. It was a surprise for everyone (Tony over at the Aplins on my blog rolling lost) he knew...Even though it was alot of running around every thing turn out perfect and it was worth it. I didnt get to see the baby much she was back in the hospital with Jaundice( i can't spell)
Anyway here are some pics.....

Me and Brittany





The wedding party


Me and Donnas son PJ


Me and my best friend Donna of 26 years.....


and me and the baby Skarlett.



Donna I am so happy I got to go....love ya girl!!!
Hope you all had a great weekend.


The captions to the pics are one off...sorry i couldnt fix it...

5 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

we loved having u over, maybe next time we can go out there.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

This is wonderful Debby spending time with your friends :D

Great bonding time too! You have a great weekend pal!

5:36 PM  
Blogger diana said...

good for you that you went to oregon! donna must have been soooo happy! you're a great friend!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Everyone looks so beautiful! And what a tiny baby. I popped over to Tony's page and saw the pics. I am so sorry we couldn't make it down. But it sounds like everyone was really busy and having fun!

8:24 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

good for you girl! you deserved every minute of fun you had! everyone looks beautiful!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home