Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well I am feeling much better...I went to the doctor Monday and she kept me off work until tomorrow, I had strep throat, ear infections in both ears, and I don't think I have ever been more congested...So today I am trying to get caught up with the laundry and cleaning up, last night Eric made some burgers with my George Foreman Grill....my favorite kitchen appliance, so I was washing it and put it up on the strainer to dry out, cause I am too lazy I guess to just wipe it down and put it away, I turned around to walk to the dryer and BAM, right on the floor it fell and broke in a million little pieces..........WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
So now I am bummed as can be...
Thats what I get for being lazy...

4 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

so so sorry to hear about your grill but glad to hear that you were able to rest(at lest from work)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Gosh so sorry to hear this but rest well and don't think about it first.

7:31 AM  
Blogger diana said...

i don't think you're being lazy at all - i think it's a really good idea to let it dry on its own. what a bummer about the grill. good excuse to go shopping though.

hope you're feeling better. it isn't much fun to be so sick.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to hear your feeling better! Sounds like you were really SICK! What better excuse it there to go shopping then the need to replace a special item! LOL

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home