Friday, November 30, 2007




Savannah is head over heals in love with the movie Hairspray....

I bought it the day it came out and waited until the next morning to watch it, well she woke up in the middle of it, and I asked her if she wanted mommy to turn it off and put cartoons on and she said No and cuddled up next to me and watched it.
Well 2 days had passed and she comes to me and tells me she wants to watch the movie with the girl singing, I did not know what she was talking about. About a hour later the commercial comes on tv and she starts jumping up and down saying that movie mommy, so I put it in amd played it, then again, then again. She has all the names down and she will tell me ok i'm Tracy and your the mommy. We dance and sing to every song that comes on. Her favorite is the last song and dance of the movie and it's a fast song so we have to play that song 4 or 5 times in a row...I get my work out for the day and have fun doing it.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend !!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

that's too cute. if she ever wants to get her hair done the same way, you're going to have to take a picture and post it!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Your gonna have to get her the soundtrack. I got the movie for Kiele for christmas. I was hoping it was as good as the hype!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home