Friday, October 26, 2007

Well I am ready for the weekend....
This has been a long week and I am glad it is over.
I rented a movie, Mr. Brooks, and i am going to curl up on the couch after the little one goes to bed and watch it. This weekend I need to do 2 things, clean my van and clean out the garage, we are having a birthday party for Eric next weekend and its messy, plus the other night when I was in there a centipede comes crawling out like nothing it was huge and I soaked it with bug spray, it took off under this cabinet we have out there and I couldn't find it but the next day he was laying in the middle of the garage upside down and dead....they give me the eeby jeeby's....
I also need to find a cop costume for work we are dressing up we always do themes and this year is cops and robbers. And thats about it just relax.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, if you are going out to any Halloween parties have a great time and be safe....I want to see some pics if you dress up. Eric and I were invited to one but I don't feel like going....What a party pooper I am...LOL
Have a good one

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i'd like to see your cop costume. it sounds pretty amusing. ;)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So why are you choosing a cop costume rather than some prison stripes? Enjoy your weekend! (We have a friend from CA here for the weekend so we gonna be having some fun!)

9:04 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Cool dressing up as a cop? Keeke, nice...

You have a great weekend too :D

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home