Monday, September 24, 2007

Well Saturday was Savannah's 4ht Birthday Party, we had it at Chuck E Cheese...her favorite place to go...She had a blast!! Here a a few pics from it. I love the one of her and the blonde little girl together, that is Jordan her bestest and her favorite friend as she puts it....They are inseperable....
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend....
Yester day was relax day, got caught up on the laundry, (which I was kind of in a hurry and didnt check pockets well enough I guess because I washed Josh's little mp3..video player that he got for his birthday....see now I see it as if you don't take it out of your pockets before throwing them in the hamper...that's your fault not mine...but Eric and Josh both see it as my fault.) I say it's just being lazy and trying to blame it on someone else. what do you think?
I had to work last night but only from 5:30 - 9:30 so it wasnt to bad, got to watch some football....
This is only the 3rd week of having a second job and i'm exhausted, gettin' too old for this...Josh has even got a job, he works on Fridays and Saturdays and then a few hours on Sunday, he uses Sunday to do his homework so I told them he could only work til 6:00, he gets his 1st check tomorrow, but that is kind of spent already cause he told Eric he would give him most of his 1st few checks to help us my a new bumper, cause Josh ran into a pole.....Nice !!! I'm not sure if i posted about that or not, i'll have to go take some pics... OOPS, Eric was mad...i told him that's why they are called accidents, he didn't do it on purpose...
Well have a great week...









4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Happy Belated Birthday sweetie :D

6:18 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

happy Birthday sweetie. such a big girl nOw.

I think the mp3 player is his fault too.

8:53 AM  
Blogger diana said...

happy birthday to savannah! it's so fun to watch her grow up on the blog!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Miss Savannah is just getting too big! Love the chuckie e cheese pics! (we are getting Miss K. birthday party planned. She wants to invite BOYS this year! Dad was not very happy!)

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home