Thursday, September 06, 2007

Well we have been enjoying the company of Eric's parents for the last week and a half. This weekend we are going to take them out to White Sands, last weekend we took them to the Wine Festival and we went bowling with a bunch of Josh's friends for his b-day. Here are some pics from the last week...
Hope your week is going good.
I had a super short week we had Monday off for the holiday and I am taking tomorrow off to spend the day with Eric's mom shopping and I finally am going to see Hairspray. Last night was a little scary for me I got stung by a scorpian on my foot. I called the emergency room at the hospital and they said 99% of them here in NM are not poisonous. So they said to put some ice and take some tylenol...It hurts worse today then yesterday, its bruised and there is like a hard bump there now....







3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OUCH! One thing I never wanna get stung by is a scorpion! (Looks like Eric is working up a sweat bowling! LOL)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

Michelle:
He had just taken a shower before we left so it was from his hair....that;s funny though i'll have to tell him..

8:10 AM  
Blogger diana said...

holy cow! that must have been scary to be stung by a scorpion! good thing you contacted the hospital. hope it's getting better now.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home