Friday, August 03, 2007

MyHotComments
MyHotComments

Well I got the job I interviewed for...The interview was the hard part, I get so nervous and I don't know why...And I should feel real happy right now, but for some reason I do not...I feel like I am abandoning everyone, and I dont even know why I feel like that because my office will be maybe 20 ft away....I am confused and don't know why, I guess I am a creature of habit and am afraid of change...
My boss asked if I was going to take it, and I said I dont know...she said well I just want you to know that I am sorry for treating you so badly when you came back from vacation, i kinda feel like that is what pushed you to look for another job...which is. After I got back from vacation she didnt talk to me for 3 weeks, until one of the supervisors from our department wrote her an email and told her she was acting childish. She was mad because I went on vacation and she doesnt like to do my part of the job, and because she didnt have anywhere to go when she went on vacation and she didnt like me talking about the things we did...She is real strange sometimes, when i got back she was going through my desk, writing me letters it was awful...and I know if I stay something will come up again, it has for 3.5 years now, if its not one thing it is another, she is like one of those people that are not happy unless there is drama in her life.So I am going to accept the offer, I just feel bad about it for some reason...
Oh well it will all work out for the best....and its more money....yeah!!

Lat night Savannah fell and bumped her head, she was running through the kitchen and she tripped and she has a goose egg...Eric freaks out every time she bumps her head cause when his sister was little she bumped her head and it cause blood clots or something and they had to do surgery....She will be fine though its just a little bump...

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on the new job! I got a new computer, so now I have to get caught up on everyones lives!

7:55 PM  
Blogger diana said...

that's wonderful news! congratulations on the job offer! it sounds like a great opportunity, and more money never hurts! ;)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

First congratulation on the new job Debby and as for those sour grapes just ignore them. They are just being miserable just because others are better off then them.

Be yourself and to hell with them, I wish you luck pal.

Sorry about Savannah...hope she is better now...hugsssss to her ya!

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home