Monday, July 30, 2007



I am not a huge Simpsons fan, but the movie was funny...
I have learned though that I do not like going to the movies when it is packed, people irritate me, the man next to me shook his leg through the whole darn thing..shaking my chair, shaking me, I was bugged.....last time we went to the movies it was to see The Transformers, it was again packed, and i was again irritated, 1st the guy next to me was texting throughout the whole movie and then he was eating a pickle, i wanted to tell him to hurry up, how long does it take to eat a pickle .... ( I can't stand pickles, the smell the taste they are one of the worst foods for me...I know how petty but since i was little I cant stand them)so I have learned I need to wait a week or so before I go watch a movie or just buy extra tickets so noone sits next to me......lol

Yesterday was a birthday party for a boy in Savannahs class...It was at the park, it rained on and off until about 1:00 and the party was at 5:00, we got there about 10 after 5:00, walked around and we didn't see anyone, a couple other parents asked if I was looking for Josh's party, I said yes, they said they never showed up. I had called since about 1:00 that day to make sure they were still having the party, and got no call back. We don't know these people I was just taking Savannah cause she wanted to go and when it is time for her party I would like the other kids from her school to go, even if I dont know them, I think it is a good way to get to know the parents and Savannah still knows all the kids. My question to you is, would you send the present to school for the boy anyway? There were 4 sets of people waiting at the park with no indication that the party had been cancelled or relocated.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend....and I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

interesting question about the present. if you want to look at this long term, i think it would be a nice gesture to send a present. it would definitely put savannah and you in good standing with the boy and his family. the mixup with the party is probably something that the boy's family is embarrassed about, and i'm sure the boy and family would appreciate a gift, however small it may be!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I would be the better person and send the gift to school. It is rather rude of the family to not notify anyone. (I have big issues about stuff like that. The list goes on!)

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home