Thursday, June 28, 2007

Well yesterday I put Josh on a plane to Montana....He thinks I am such a baby cause I cried...This is the 1st time he has ever flown alone, then on top of that he will be gone for 3 weeks....He is going to have a blast though. He is in Montana with his aunt and cousins, then they will drive to Courdelene Idaho this Sunday and they will be there until Saturday, they are having a family reunion (this is for his dads side of the family), then he will be driving back to Oregon with his grandma and grandpa for a few days then they will take him to Portland to stay with my friend Donna, her son is the same age as Josh and they grew up together but havent seen much of each other since we both left Cali....then he will be flying back...So I know he will have fun I think I am just sad because I know how long he will be gone....
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend..

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

it sounds like it's going to be a great experience for him. but that doesn't mean it needs to be sad for you. could be a great opportunity for you to have some fun as well!!! or at least get some things done. ;)

8:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He will be okay mom! Josh is growing up! And it will be a great chance for him to travel! (My friend just sent her two girls here for a couple of weeks from CA. They are 12 and 9. We are gonna be taking them to Canada this weekend.)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Debby I'll cry too but three weeks is going to be very fast...I'm sure he'll call..

10:00 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

Looks like you had fun in Cali. Glad to see you back home and safe. I dont know if I could let my babies go. My parents are always asking for us to send the boys out to Colorado and it sounds nice to have some time without them but I think I would be lost without them here. Maybe some day when they are older.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home