Friday, May 25, 2007

Well it is official..........my son is a legal driver !!!!! Gosh I feel old.




This weekend I will be doing absolutly nothing!!! I am trying to save money for vacation ( 2 MORE WEEKS.......YEAH)
I will be just working in the yard and cleaning the car...Last weekend i took all the seats out of my van and cleaned them and scrubbed the carpet, so i am going to do the same to the car. We have decided to take the car to California because it has air conditioner, and the air is out in the van right now. So I am not looking forward to that drive in a car (gosh i love my van and its roomyness).
Josh is going tonight to watch the new Pirates movie, and then he is going tomorrow to Wet and Wild with his friends (it is Balloonfest, so they will have bands playing all day, they are going to see the band Saliva, Monday night is Flyleaf, I am not too big on that music so I dont want to go)...besides I am trying to cut the cord as Josh puts it....lol, and I am having a hard time but I am giving him his freedom and letting him do stuff without his mommy as long as he continues to do good in school.Since finding out about his ditching and bad grades he brought them all up, 2 are still d's but the other 3 are b's and c's, and I called the school every week and he never missed another day.
So I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.....





4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OMG Josh is all grown up now. An official driver. People in NM beware!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hey that means he can drive alittle on the way to cali. takes a little stress off you or does it add to the worry of being a mom and now they are driving aaarrgghh! that scares me alittle ok it scares me alot. LOL! tell him congrats for us. do not work to hard this weekend k!

10:03 PM  
Blogger diana said...

that's all great news. it's good to hear that he's doing better in school. both you and he have got to feel good about that. and i agree with the above comments. the upside of him getting a drivers license is tht he can do some of the driving to CA. ;)

10:53 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Wow...big boy getting the licence now....WOW! WOW! :D

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home