Sunday, May 06, 2007

How was everyones weekend.....
We ordered the fight (De La Hoya and Mayweather) Saturday night, I won 20.00....yippee!!!! My mom and her husband came over...
Sunday we went out to White Sands, ya I complain sooooo much about having nothing to do, but if I would just drive an hour I would have things to do...like this I have lived here almost 6 years and have never been here....Like alot of places around here.
anyhows....here are some pics!!


White Sands !!














Savannah sliding down the hill






Me and my friend Stacey







Eric covering Savannah with sand







Me and Eric






Stacey and her husband Matt


Ok they are all off again!!! Why can't I put the writing with the pics !!!!
Sorry

5 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Such lovely picture - KODAK perfect :D

5:48 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ooooh I love the white sands! I have never seen that before! And what a great pic of you and Eric!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

ooh wow i want to go!

4:40 PM  
Blogger diana said...

these are postcard perfect pics! i've never been to the white sands but they definitely look white!

7:52 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

I've been there! brought back old memories as a kid. we used to go there all the time with all 20 of my cousins and my grandfather. thats so cool to see that.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home