Monday, May 14, 2007

I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day, actually my whole weekend was great.... Lots of family time and with everyone doing different things in this house we dont get enough of that.
Josh wanted to go back to White Sands (he didnt want to go last week cause he thought it would be boring, but then he was like oh that looks like fun), and it was and i thought it would be even better with just us. Then Josh had a softball game, him and his friends play on a league. Then Sunday Josh made me breakfast....bacon and french toast....and besides all the grease on the bacon from putting straight on my plate out of the pan, it was really good. I soaked up all the grease when he wasnt watching. The kids got me a few gifts and Josh got me a card and wrote the sweetest stuff in it, i cried...he is not a mush pot like me at all, it was great. And then last night we all went out to dinner with my mom,her husband and my nephew....it was lots of fun, they had jumping balloons, and sidewalk chalk everywhere for the kids and face painting...
I hope your day was great too.....
Here are some pics.


















Tomorrow night Savannah is graduating up to the next class and all the kids are putting on a show....I can't wait!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

This is absolutely wonderful Debby and I'm glad you had a great time :D

7:06 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad your mother's day went so well! That white sands place sounds pretty cool. (And I cant believe how big Eric has gotten! Tha BBQ pic is not very flattering!)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

glad you had a nice mothers day hey it is getting close to your visit we are so excited and did you here our news call me. lots of love Heather

9:28 PM  
Blogger diana said...

i'm very happy to hear that you had a wonderful mother's day!!! you definitely deserve it!!! i wish i could say the same about my day (my hubby & i argued all day), but maybe other time. ;) i love all your pics.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home