Monday, May 28, 2007

A boring but very relaxing and productive weekend....
I did lots of little stuff that needed to be done, worked in the yard, cut the trees back, puleed some weeds, washed the car and the van, cleaned the house, did some laundry.....layed out a little and got some sun.....(we all know i needed that) lol.
I barbequed....(i love it, food network all weekend has been about barbequing so I tried some new stuff...Me, my mom and Savannah went shopping today and I got some new tops for vacation and a new camera bag and some sandals....And me and Savannah spent the day outside playing and eating some watermelon....I love the outdoors..
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend....and I hope you have a short wonderful week...



4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i'd love to hear about a good bbq that you can suggest. i always do the same, boring, simple stuff like grilling hamburgers and steak. no marinade, no nothing. looking at that watermelon makes my mouth water. it looks yummy!! happy memorial day!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

O.K Debby is there a reason why you did not have any hlp with all the hard yard work or is that the way you like it. That watermelonis making me so hugry yummy I am going to the grocercy store now. she is getting so big debb we can not wait to see you guys.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Debby I wish my Bibi & Shan would have a go at Watermelon after seeing Savannah having a yummy time :D

5:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Would you look at the chunk of watermelon she is grubbing on!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home