Wednesday, July 18, 2007

There are days I love my job and days I hate it....(I guess that is everywhere you go though)...Last week there was a lady that called in because she said she did not get her trash picked up, I called the driver and he had it noted that it was not out) I told the customer go ahead and set it out and I will send the driver back, but in the future have it out by 6:00 am, that pissed her off and she said it was out...blah...blah...blah. So then the driver called me back and asked if she was paying for 2 containers, I said no just one, so I put in a work order to have her 2nd container removed. She called me today and said my neighbor witnessed a city truck pull up to my house and take one of my containers away, I said yes ma'am you are only paying for 1 container, if you would like it back its only 3.72 a month that would be added to your bill.....OMG, that lady had a cow calling me every name in the book...then opened her mouth and said I run a licensed day care out of my home, I said oh well your only paying residential rates ma'am if thats the case we will have to charge you commercial rates (and especially since you just called me a B**** and the C word....So now her trash is jumping from 18.72 per month for 2 containers to 65.30 plus her water , gas and sewer will be all changed to commercial rates.....HAHAHAHAHAHA CALL ME A B**** AGAIN.... I love my job!!!! hehehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

lol THAT IS SO DARN FUNNY THAT IS WHAT SHE GETS FOR BEING SO HATEFUL AND MEAN!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD DAY WE LOVE YA!

3:24 PM  
Blogger diana said...

ahhh...sweet revenge! ;)

7:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Remind me NOT to piss off a city employee!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home