Monday, July 02, 2007

While hanging out with my friend this weekend...she informed me she thought I was addicted to nose spray!!! After laughing and telling her how dumb I thought that sounded, cause how can you be addicted to nose spray, I googled it........and HOLY CRAP...I am addicted to nose spray.
I was sick about 3 months ago, and not even thinking about I am still using nose spray 2-3 times a day. I guess I just thought maybe it was something else that was doing it, my allergies or something. It never even crossed my mind that it was the nose spray. So now I am breathing out of my mouth and dying cause I CAN'T BREATHE........I have thrown away all my spray, it says it takes about 2 weeks to wein your self off of it...AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW
Hope everyone had a good weekend...man did it fly by. I had a yard sale on Saturday, I did realy realy good. and got rid of lots of crap.
Yesterday Savannah and I went and saw Ratatoelle....(how ever you spell it) I thought it was good, Savannah kept asking when it was over!! It seemed real long too.
I havent decided what we are going to do for the 4th, I know I will save lots of money Josh being away, cause I usually spend alot for fireworks for him. I think we are going to my moms during the day so the kids can swim then we will all go back to my house and BBQ and watch the fireworks, the city shoots them off and I live right around the corner from the park they do it at.
Hope you all have a safe and FUN 4th.

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

what a funny (and interesting) story about the nose spray. i had no idea either.

happy 4th! it's supposed to rain here so we may be stuck inside all day.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

First blogging and now nose spray? What are we going to do with you? We had a great weekend. I just got some pictures up!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey Happy 4th July Debby and sounds like lots of fun going to Mom's place...can I join in :D

Yard sale? Cool? I know it is normal thing for Americans to have yard sale right? Tell me how it turns out Debby, good luck!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home