Thursday, July 12, 2007


Well thank God it's almost Friday..... What a long week this has been.
Yesterday I would have thought was Friday the 13th (even though I don't believe in that stuff), yesterday I was in my 1st ever carr accident, cause the jerk in front of me slammed on his brakes to avoid this little itty bitty branch that was in the road, the cop asked him why didn't you just run it over, look at all the damaged you caused. he said I didnt want it to damage my car, he was laughed at.... But they say it is my fault, cause I hit from the rear....There goes my perfect record.....lol
Josh is still gone, he is in Oregon right now, and is asking if he can stay another week....Man this is killing me, I have kinda been depressed lately and not able to sleep and I think that is why...I havent been exercising or dieting well at all, havent gained any weight back, but havent lost any either.
I am looking forward to this weekend, looking forward to nothing.....I have nothing planned and am so happy, i can sleep in, and relax........I am going to paint my bathroom and put my new shelves and stuff up that i have had for 6 months now and still havent put up....I am so lazy sometimes. And I cleaned Joshs room, cause he is not here to say no dont throw that, i tossed everything he doesnt use, his room looks great. He had toys in his closet from 5-10 years ago, he had a wrestling ring and wrestling guys...stuff like that...He is a pack rat like his mama...lol
Well have a wonderful day !!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

sorry to hear about your car accident. what a bummer. hopefully damage wasn't bad and insurance stays the same.

painting a bathroom is hard work. i think harder than painting any other room in a house. hope you get some much needed rest!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

thank goodness it was only a finder bender and nothing more.

good luck with the bathroom this week I have a b-day party for emmy and that means house woek and all that stuff.

well have a wonderful weekend we love and miss you!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hey sorry to hear about the accident but glad you are fine.

You have a wonderful week ahead Debby and don't worry I'm sure Josh will be back soon :D

5:45 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

I am glad you are okay. I hate driving here. every drive seems like a car race you have to dart in and out of traffic, slam on your brakes and drive faster then you like because the jerk behind you is right on your butt.
Missing Josh has to be hard, hope you had a good weekend.
V

4:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I am glad everything was okay! And I think the kids dont realize the torture they put us parents through. But you just gotta let them!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home