Sunday, July 22, 2007

Only 3 more days and Josh will be home........YEAH
Right now he is with my friend Donna visiting her son Kevin, they left today to the beach to go camping with a bunch of people, i hope he has a good time. But it has been a month and I MISS HIM !!!!!So i can not wait for Wednesday.
This weekend wasnt too bad, not as relaxing as last. I went out with some friends Friday night for my friend Jacqui's birthday, Eric and my nephew went along.
Didnt get much sleep that night. Yesterday I did the front yard, pulled some weeds, sprayed the outside of the house for bugs, that kinda stuff. Took Savannah to the movies, one we had already saw it was at the dollar theatre. Got a great nights sleep, i slept like 10 hours.. Today I cleaned my room, it always gets put off til last, and took Savannah to the park. Waiting for my show to come on, The next Food Network star....its the final one. I love Food Network, great channel....
Well have a great week.
Here are some pics





3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

it looks like a relaxing weekend! i love the food network as well. i think i can stay in bed and watch it all day. ;)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ben said...

Your daughter is beautiful! You guys look happy and always having fun!
Betsy

11:01 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yeah!! I can see that you are very happy knowing that Josh is coming back soon. :D

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home