Tuesday, August 21, 2007

SOME ADVISE IS NEEDED !!!!
My son will be 16 years old on Monday. For his b-day one of the things he wants is a tatoo. I normally would say "Are you out of your mind"... but the tatoo he wants one in memory i guess of his dad. He has looked alot and put alot of thought into it, he wants either...A) the same exact tatoo Jason had in the same exact place, his nick name on his left upper arm..or B) he wants me and him to get matching tatoos and the design he choose i really like and would be willing to get.
I think this is something he will not regret unlike other tatoos he could get.
What would you do ???????

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

gosh, when he puts it like that, it's pretty hard to say no to his tatoo request. whichever option sounds fine. i think the matching mom & son tatoos seem particularly wonderful. how can anyone say no to that?! ;)

6:57 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

heck yeah I would say yes! do it and love every minute of it.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I would say that if this was something Josh really wants to get - he wouldnt mind waiting until he's 18. You cant let him use the sympathy thing to get this if you are not 100% behind it! Two years is not gonna make a difference. As a mom, you have to go with your gut instinct! (and you will be setting the standard for your other child too!)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Debby I have wanted to blog about tattoo but havent got round to doing this but since you mentioned here, I would say let him have it.

Back in the 70s, having a tattoo have a connection of being bad but of late, besides being cool I do know that it is something very significant and in memory of someone who has passed on.

This would be awesome for him and in memory of his Dad means so much to him too. Nowadays having a tattoo is very artistically done so you need not worry.

Keep us posted my dear friend.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home