Friday, October 05, 2007

orkut glitter graphics
Glitter Graphics


It's finally here !!!!
I am looking forward to this weekend....I have to work tonight but tomorrow I am going to the New Mexico State Fair, I love fairs, and rides, and FUNNEL CAKE....lol
Eric and Savannah are going with me, Josh has to work, but at 9:00 I am meeting up with my friend Amanda cause we want to see Buckey Covington....how corney I know but I liked him on American Idol....
JOsh will be racing again tonight, but I unfortunatly can not make it, cause dorky me forgot to put in for the day off, and now I can not find someone to work for me. I am sad, I love to watch him race.

I'll post some pics later of the fair, hope you all have a wonderful weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

have a great time! The state fairs are always so fun!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Alright...have a great time Debby, can't wait to seet he photos :D

1:30 AM  
Blogger diana said...

i love fairs also. i think joe (my hubby) goes just for the fried dough. hope you had a great time. looking forward to seeing pics!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home