Monday, October 08, 2007

Well this weekend we went to the fair....I had a realy good time, Josh was working so it was just Eric, Savannah and myself and we met my friend Amanda their with her boyfriend and his son...I thought it was funny because his son is 3 years older then Savannah (and a boy at that) and he was scared of all the rides, but she loves them...I am so happy. Here are a few pics.....









Then we went to see Bucky Covington (any American Idol fans....) ya know he wasnt too bad, sang a few cover songs, Rvery rose has a thorn, some Pink Floyd (that shocked me) I only know a few of his songs but I had fun...Eric and Savannah went on rides cause she said it was too loud and Eric didnt care to see him amyway so he took her out.






Did anyone watch Rock of Love on VH1, I really liked that show and was so glad with the outcome, I like Jess and Samantha and when Jess one I was so happy......UNTIL the finale last night, it was the reunion show, and she was a total B***H......
I wanted to slep her right through the darn tv screen....So the whole show was ruined cause of her.....and I thought she seemed like such a nice person....
She just started up her own clothing line, she wore one of her shirts on the show last night, and I think she did the whole thing for publicity...little tramp!!!! LOL

Well hope you all had a great weekend....

3 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing the photos Debby I can see that you all enjoyed ya ;D

5:17 AM  
Blogger diana said...

great pics. given that you have both a son & daughter, it must be interesting for you to see the differences and similarities between josh and savannah. the face painting on savannah is very sweet.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

i love the pic of eric and savannah. all happy and laughing.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home