Thursday, November 01, 2007

I HAD SUCH A GREAT NIGHT LAST NIGHT...............

Our evening started at out church/Savannah's day care, they had games and food, she decorated cookies and did a cake walk, they had jumping balloons it was alot of fun, Savannah had such a good time which made my Halloween just the best...We then went home i made us some sandwiches while she passed out candy, then we went Trick or Treating, she was so cute, she says mom can I run, and she was telling us to hurry up, me, Eric and my mom went around with her, and she was scared of nothing, she would just go right up scary or not, the only thing that scared her for some reason was the fog machines or smoke machines whatever they are called she didnt like those....She had the most fun I think passing out the candy, she was talking to everyone explaining to them what candy they were getting and why, if they were little she would tell them i cant give you gum or the hard candies cause your just too little but when you get big you can have them, or ill give you a red candy cause your wearing red, she had everyone laughing, the kids however were kinda like yeah yeah just give me my candy....she had so many kids waiting one time she told them to make a line and she would get to them as soon as possible. And if they didnt say trick or treat well they didnt get candy til they did...It was so funny...
Here are some pics.....








She ended up going to grandmas for the night, which gave me about an hour or so of me time before Josh got home and Josh is 16 at the age where he doesn't want to hang out with mom all that much, and i was on the couch watching some TV and he came and laid his head on me and asked if i would play with his hair and we talked it only lasted about a 1/2 hour but meant so much to me.....then I went in and got a good night sleep.....I woke up this morning smiling, it made for a great day too....
Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween, I'll be checking out your pics later....

3 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

that is too funny. i just love the things little kids will say sometimes. they are so wonderfully honest and very cute. that's great that savannah enjoyed giving candy as much as receiving.

4:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Im so glad you had such a great time! You have to treasure those far and few between moments with the teenagers! We did a halloween carnival at my work too, but i had to work there so Alden got to take Miles around to do thing. They recruited kiele to do the lollipop tree! Savannah sounds just too cute! Wish we were at the door!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for sharing Debby....she is so adorable!

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home