Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Well Thanksgiving was very relaxing, we went to my moms and had dinner and just hung out, watched some football, played outside. We went shopping and got some decorations for the house cause they were 1/2 off. It was Josh that wanted to add to the decorations that we had. He even got up the next day and hung all the lights around the house, and I raked up the never ending sea of leaves and hung the lights around the tree and windows ...Savannah played on her little bike while we were busy.We are not going to put out tree up until this weekend though.Can't wait I love doing it.
I didnt wake up too early on Friday, wasn't too much to get. I got up at 6:00 and went to Walmart and then headed to Penny's. I got alot for Savannah and got myself some boots....ssshhhhh..LOL I got Savannah's Christmas dress also, The bottom pic is her wearing her dress with my boots on !!!
Here are some pics from our Thanksgiving weekend...
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday !!!









3 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

i miss buying christmas dresses my girls have grown out of it and the boys really do not like dresses LOL!! Joshes hair is so long. I am glad you had a nice thanksgiving. we miss you guys

9:58 AM  
Blogger diana said...

i love savannah's christmas dress. very elegant! sometimes, it's nice to wear a different color other than pink!! ;)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Poor josh looks like he hiding from the camera at the dining table! And that pic of you in kitchen - you look like you area about ready to do a cartwheel! Sounds like you had a great holiday! Love the boots! (I got myself a new pair not too long ago too!)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home