Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PLAYHOUSE DISNEY WAS GREAT !!!

We went to town a little early so we could go to the Olive Garden, we don't have one here in Cruces, so everytime we go to Texas we go there.....YUM
And then we went to the show, I thought it was fun, Savannah had a blast jumping around yelling and singing and dancing.
I have posted some pictures, in one of the pics she is putting her subscription to Disney Magazine in the mailbox, everyone that filled out the card gets a one year free subscription....I thought that was kind of cool.

Yesterday I had the day off, so me and Josh went shopping and then we cleaned the garage....long over due. We pulled everything out and swept......YUCK (dead spiders every where...i guess better dead then alive...LOL) and we still didnt get up Josh's punching bag, cause he's lazy and I want it up, I want to start using it.

And let's talk about Sunday's games....ok let's not, both teams I wanted to win lost.......so I have no desire to even watch the super bowl....

Hope you all had a great weekend....





2 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

it was so thoughtful of you to bring savannah to the playhouse disney. i hope she appreciated what a nice thing you did. she looks like she had a great time.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

What are you talking about! Superbowl is gonna be awesome! Patriots all the way baby!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home