Thursday, January 24, 2008

Trying to get Eric to eat healthy is gonna be the death of me....

Ya know I think it is my fault the way my family eats, because I am the one that grocery shops, and I am the one that cooks 2 meals at night because they dont want to eat healthier....I told Eric last night I am putting my foot down on this. I gave in and bought Tacobell last night, and as I ate veggies and 1 taco, Eric ate 2 burrito supremes and 6 tacos...How can you move after that. He says I sound like a broken record me complaining about the way he eats. He says it's not what you eat it's the exercise, so then exercise...We are going on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary in May, I told him if he does not loose 30 pounds by then he is not going with me. Not like I am skinny Minny anymore, since I moved to New Mexico I have put on 70 pounds....WOW when I say it it sounds aweful. Since the first of the year I have watched what I ate and trying to exercise on a regular basis, which isnt all to regular. I have lost 13 pounds. He watches The Biggest Loser with me and says wow I need to get in shape, then goes and grabs cookies....Last night he finally admitted he needs to lose weight, which is a step in the right direction, I am the one though that needs to stop buying junk and stop making seperate meals for everyone....
Wish me luck!!

5 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

you've got great willpower! but eric has got to be as committed as you are to losing weight before he can really change his ways. i wish you tons of luck.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

I am guilty at times too for buying junk food and I think it gets better now as I started my workout and somehow our stomach just get smaller.

You can do it Debby :D

9:03 PM  
Blogger tony said...

good luck we are are trying to get in shape for or 10 year anniversary too.If you have any helping hints let us know.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Good luck to you both! YOu just gotta sneak in the good stuff slowly over time. Start buying non fat sugar free low carb where ever you can. Mostly the family doesnt even notice. (And the exercise is very helpful. wish i could fit that in somewhere!)

7:36 PM  
Blogger turtle attack said...

Hey it is me...krista!the best way to get in shape is to mix good food with regelar food.pleas poast from krista yal.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home