Saturday, August 12, 2006

Well one week down, 4 months to go....lol
I got through my first week of having 2 jobs. My feet hurt....I am exhausted, but when I get paid I will be happy... This time of the year is hard for us to get through and instead of struggling and getting into lots of fights with Eric about watching every penny I choose to get a 2nd job, in 4 months we have 3 bithdays, Josh starting school and Christmas, and I love to shop and I work my toosh off and I dont like not being able to go to the store and buy something that I see if I want it. It brings the kids a little closer to Eric too.
My daughter is getting to big.... Last night I got home and I was sitting on the couch and she says...knock knock.. I said whos there...and usually she says It's me Nannas...well now she says it's me princess Nannas... I love it....Shes such a doll.
Hope your weekend is going good. Tomorrow I am doing NOTHING.... I will get all my stuff done tonight so I can sit around tomorrow and do NOTHING...Yeah.... I am going to take Savannah to the mall cause its "Fun day with Pooh".... that should be a crowded mess, but she'll love it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Debbie thanks for sharing that moment of you and Princess Nannas :D

9:18 PM  
Blogger tony said...

me and donna go back and forth because I pinch every penny,but now that donna is going back to work next month it will be better. have fun this weekend.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

We've all been there. Once the kids go back to school, I'm gonna looks for a part time job! Then Miles will spend a year in preschool and hopefully he can go to school next year! They have a full day kindergarten program at our elememtary school!

1:31 PM  
Blogger diana said...

hope you can start posting pics again soon. miss them. it's been awhile since there's been a pic of savannah.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

HEy Debby, sounds like your about to have 4 months of sacrafice which is never easy. I thinks its pretty cool you are such a go getter like that. Its admirable!

Stay in good spirits!
Betsy

7:32 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

I am ready to see pocs too!
do not where yourself to thin k. wish i was there to help take care of the kids :) I can wish HUH?get some rest

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home