Sunday, July 23, 2006

Well my weekend was good... Erics foot is getting better, he ended up going to the hospital and it was just sprained... Hes starting to walk a little on it.
I got alot of boxes out of the garage and my closet cleaned out... I have so much trash, good thing I work for that department...lol
Almost ready for the move, cant wait, i love getting everything unpacked and put everything up. I found alot of stuff I wish I would have found a couple weeks ago, Joshs bbirth certificate, I looked everywhere, it cost me 47.50 to have another one sent to us in a hurry, if I would have known when I was in Cali I could have picked one up then, Well I found it.... And a gift certificate I won from Erics Xmas party to bed, bath and beyond for 50.00 bucks, I just went and got new bathroom stuff... Oh well I can always use that.
I went to the city auction this weekend and I had never been to an auction, Eric should have went with me to control me cause I just wanted to raise my little card....Came home with 2 pallets full of computer stuff ... scanners, printers, monitors, modems, you name it...it was only 40.00 bucks, but we didnt need it before the move. I went to see if they had a good camera, when I was in Cali Erics sister dropped mine in the pond at the park, and although she said she would get me another, she has not... Ya know people amaze me, if i break something i replace it no matter the cost, its just common courtesy. Although she did give me my old camera back, even though it is now broke and only a 2.0 and mine was a 5.0 I guess thats her reasoning, although she wont admit she is not getting me another, she keeps saying I ordered it...... CHARMA BABY, thats all I have to say.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend even though it is a scorcher out there....
Enjoy your week !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

I had a similar story happen to me with an Aunt hitting my car. Nothing was fixed because it was so "minor" but it was major to me. I just left it alone because it was family and not worth the hassle BUT I did try and when nothing happened I stopped.

Family! Cant live with em, cant live without em! :) Hope your week goes awesome!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

glad to hear his foot is only a sprain and the camera thing really sucks hey when so you move officially? wish i was there to help.

5:44 PM  
Blogger diana said...

thank goodness his foot was broken. it's always good to go to the hospital to check things out when you don't fel good and hope that it's good news.
sorry to hear about your camera. that's frustrating.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I found your website through Vanessa. I hope that your move goes well. I'm about to start moving myself, and I'm so happy! It's always nice to get a new place (especially since I've been living with my parents). Good luck!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Sending some cheers to you Debby! Hope things are fine now.

10:10 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

yeah! sounds like you're getting stuff DONE! i know how ya feel about FINDING things a LITTLE too late...We'd been here in our new place a year this May and about a month after a PAID for birth certs I thought I'd lost, I found them all..... UGH!!!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home