Sunday, July 09, 2006

Well the next few weeks will be filled with packing, cleaning and painting....
We are moving on the 1st of the month into a house that my cousin lives in right now, well they moved already, but its just a little old lady that rents it out, and I told her I would help her clean and paint, just so I don't have to do it after we get everything moved in and I can have it the way i want it... It is 300.00 a month cheaper then the house we live in now. It is still a 3 bedroom its just a little smaller, the kitchen is alot smaller but I don't mind, my kitchen now is so big and its just wasted space. So I am looking forward to moving.
Josh's last baseball game for the city was over last night...they lost so they got 3rd place. Next weekend is the state championship in Silver City, and if they win thatthey go to Florida for Nationals....He is really excited about that.
and finally Monday is Heathers birthday, so stop on by and wish her a Happy Birthday.. We love ya girl and miss you too. Have a great day!!!


myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

5 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Bet you're gonna be busy but do remember to post some pixs for us ya? Happy packing & moving :P

5:24 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

well, have fun packing and we'll keep our fingers crossed for Josh and the finals in Florida!~

9:58 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

Good luck with the move. I miss and love you too.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

How come I didn't know you were moving! I had to wait and read it in your blog! And of course, I've been a little behind in the blogs with all the packing of my own going on! Make sure you send me your new address!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Goodluck with your move..sounds like an exciting new change!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home