Sunday, June 25, 2006

This has been the BLAHHHHHHH weekend from hell.....lol
Friday night after Joshs game we went to the hospital, he has been complaing about his hip hurting for a good week now, but they say he is good nothing seems to be wrong. Just to put warm moist compresses for awhile and give him some ibuprofin. Then I came home to Savannah with a fever and that has been non stop since then. And yesterday I felt like crap. I was so weak and nausious, i had noenergy whats so ever. I went to my moms to fix her computer in the morning and then to Joshs baseball game (that they dominated 15-0) but I went home right when it started and me and Savannah were in bed watching movies and resting the rest of the night. We watched everything from Bugs life to Coyote ugly ( dont know why but I love that movie) Aunt Flo is visiting me this week and has kicked my A**. I am already anemic and I think that is what put me out yesterday. But waking up this morning we are all feeling better....thank goodness, now I have a house to clean cause even though the boys try to pick up, they are slobs....
Hope your weekend is going better then mine...
Today we are shampooing the carpets, what fun.


I also wanted to take a moment to remember Aaron Spelling, although I can not stand his daughter, he was a pretty Awesome man with hit shows like Love Boat, Charlies Angels, Starsky and Hutch, TJ hooker, Matt Houston, 7th Heaven, One of my all time favorites Melrose Place, Dynasty just to name a few. You will be missed sir.

5 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

glad you're feeling better- i know what you mean about aunt flo- i too am anemic and she kicks my butt every month as well. sounds like josh'a team is kickin butt!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hope everyone is doing fine now - phew weekend just flew by so quickly.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Sounds like a rough weekend.. next will probably be better! Wow your sons baseball team sounds like they are tough! Have a great week.

6:53 PM  
Blogger diana said...

sorry to hear about the rough weekend.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya - it's been a week since your last post, hope everything is fine ya?

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home