Friday, June 23, 2006

Favorite new saying (or prayer) to go along with my Favorite Foto Friday.
Awhile back Maryland Mommy posted 5 simple rules...the first one was "Free your heart of hatred" this hit me hard becuase the week before that at church they were talking about Forgiving and how it eats you up and affects you worse then the person you are angry with....So my friend sent this to me yesterday not even knowing that this stuff had been on my mind lately..
"Lord, give me the grace to chase the past back to where it belongs, so it doesn't interfere with my today." Amen
I loved that!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Wow Debbie.. I really like that prayer that you posted. Its catchy enough too that it would be repeatable in time of need.

You left a comment on my page and I thought id do the same. If you dont mind Id like to add you to my links of interest so I can get to it easier.

Great page! Nice family! God Bless Betsy

7:52 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

sorry that I misspelled your name!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hope you are feeling better now...yes, not worth getting angry and 'damaged' our mind and soul.

Take care...think of me instead :P - spreading my vibes to you........lalalala...happy happy always!

3:54 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

i really agree with that prayer as well!

9:15 AM  
Blogger diana said...

That's a great rule & quote. So true!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home