Thursday, July 20, 2006

WHY ARE MEN SUCH CRY BABIES.........
When I got home tonight Erics foot was propped up with ics.. He sprained his ankle palying basketball. Go to the hospital... I have to take a shower he says, I went and got him Joshs old cruches that only go up to 5'2", what a sight....lol
So I help him. Then he calls me to help him get out. Goes back to the couch and whines....go to the hospital. No its ok. Then he says babe i don't know if I can go to work tomorrow. Ok then stay home. But what if I cant go for a few days....Go to the hospital. No its ok.. I havent been in pain like this is I dont know when.... Go to the hospital. No its ok. So I finally tell him to go to the hospital or shutup.... So now what I dont care...no its not that but if your not gonna do something about it, me listening to you whine is not gonna help....
GO to the hospital.....

4 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

i can feel your frustration. hope the weekend is relaxing.

7:17 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

ooohhh---the s@%t our men put us through....who the heck do they think they are......hope things get a bit better for ya~

9:32 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Sorry to hear about his sprain ankle. Apart from that, I know men just 'pretend' to be weak in their knees when they are poorly so there....yep, they are cry-babies :P

That's why we are the stronger sex Debby LOL! hope you are feeling now.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

'm feeling you. Joe would have never gone to the hospital! What is wrong with Men!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home