Thursday, July 20, 2006

I am not sure how I feel right now.... My son stays the night with my mom often (during the summer) cause she has a pool, and during the week we go to bed around 10:00 or 11:00 and he stays up and doesnt like to stay up by hisself, on the weekend its different but during the week he stays 1 or 2 nights out there with her, tonight me and my mom went to play bingo....dont laugh there is nothing else in this town to do, and I got home and my mom was leaving and Savannah through a fit. So my mom says do you care if she goes? Ummm yeah. I dont get to see her all day, you do ( I didnt say that...just thought it), yesterday we happened to see my mom at Walmart, when she left Savannah screamed at the top of her lungs, people were staring ( dont you just love that look)So now I am thinking gosh I have been replaced.Is that dumb of me or what?????? My mom moved when Josh was 1 and my dad lives in Vegas so I never did this before, I don't want my kids over there all the time, they are my kids, I want to spend time with them. Then it makes me think do I want to work anymore? I am so confused right now. How silly it seems but that's how I feel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

#1 Bingo Rocks

#2 grandma's are good for that kind of stuff it is just a different inviorment thrn at home and Josh loves the pool.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It takes some getting used too, but rejoice in the times that Grandma takes the kids! It's a well deserved break for a hard working mom.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home