Saturday, August 05, 2006

Me, my mom and Savannah fought the crowd at the mall today... It is tax free weekend here in New Mexico, and youd think they were giving a car away with every purchase, you save what $8.00 for every $100.00 purchase, OH MY GOODNESS... The malls and stores were packed, I mean I stood in line longer then I shopped. Last year Josh started high school, and he tells me when I told him lets go shopping, do you mind if we dont go to Walmart....( I am the Walmart queen...lol) So since the closest Mervyns is 45 minutes away (I love mervyns too) we usually go to JC Pennys, and they were having a great buy one get one free sale, T-shirts $18.00, and jeans $30.00, and thank goodness he went back to liking Vans, $39.99 cant beat that, the ones he wanted earlier were $160.00, how ridiculous !! So I really made out 4 pairs of jeans 2 pairs of shoes, 8 t shirts for $ 200.00. WWHHHOOOAAA

Last night was a night to remember... Eric had some friends over, and they were going to a party, I am not one to hang out with Eric and his friends, I don't drink but once in a blue moon, and I am always designated driver and its not my idea of a good time to sit sround watching people get smashed. But you know the saying instant a** hole just add alcohol.... That unfortunatly is my nephew and our friend Mark, Eric calls me at 3:00 in the morning, can you come get us we arewalking down the street, I was so happy....NOT. I said who is , me, Robert, and Joel, I said where is my nephew, hes in jail, wheres Mark, in jail.. So I go get them, Mark has a temper anyway some guy stepped on his shoe and spilt some beer on him, he tripped on acciedent, and Mark punches him in the face, NICE !! Then my drunk nephew who has the smartest mouth ever goes outside after they call the cops and goes off om them, BYE_BYE, dumb ass....So I spend 3 1/2 hours calling trying to see what it will take to get my nephew out, cause I dont want my mom to find out, but his girl friend called her anyway as they were taking him away and they got him out, Mark is still there though. Can you say LOSERS !!! LOL


2 Comments:

Blogger trisha said...

bunch a drunk fools, huh? LOL, hey at least they have you to call for help, one time E was so smashed he demanded we let him out of the car (during our way home)and he spent half the night leaning up against a wall in front of a closed dept store until the taxi that I called for him brought his inuberated ass home..... we have such great stories, don't we?

9:50 PM  
Blogger diana said...

it was also tax free day in VA as well! yippee!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home