Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Well the move went great, it rained in the morning but just for a bit...
Saturday we went to Wet and Wild for Erics company picnic....I'll post a few pics...
Now the fun part is unpacking.....I love decorating. went to Bed, Bath and Beyond today and bought some towels and a shower curtain, all white, my idea was paint the walls red and have all white accesories, my friend Amanda went with me and thought it was a good idea, Eric bursted my bubble though...EEEEWWWWWWWWW bathrooms are supposed to be blue or green not red... Well guess what, the garage is his, the rest of the house is mine......LOL I have to take pics of the bathroom the way it is now, this god awful pink with border on the top and the middle of the walls with huge roses....YUCK! My bedroom is the same, someone got happy with that idea. That will soon change. Ill take pics of the befores and afters as I go along...
Well my new dilema is tomorrow I am going to buy Carlos Mencia tickets...Should I take Josh who is 15. Is that appropriate??? Would you let your 15 year old... I know I am going....I love Him he is hilarious....
Well must go for now... Gots lots to do...
Have a great rest of the week.

Ok for some reason my pics aren't loading so I will post them soon!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OMG we love Carlos Mencia! I wish I could go with you. Take Josh. My kids watch him with me. They are forever saying DUH DUH DUH. Joe had them walking around the water park saying THE RIDE WAS AWESOME in that retard voice he does! Ang you paint your bathroom what ever color will make you happy! We have one bathroom the is hunter green and burgundy! So is that where Eric ended up, the garage???

6:54 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

go for the bathroom thing what is the name of link to your friends blog I will help her . glad the move went well

10:00 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Thanks for the update Debby...enjoy yourself!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Cant wait to see your before and after pics. Those are my favorite kind of pictures. Have Fun!

12:05 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

glad you got moved ok! make sure you take before and after pics for us!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home