Wednesday, August 30, 2006







Tonight we took Josh to Red Lobster for his birthday, thats where he chose to go..It was me, Eric, Savannah my mom and her husband Ray, my nephew Daniel and his girlfriend Kaela, we had a good time, I got him a ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery, he loves ice cream cake, and on mu one day to cheat I ate my whole meal almost and wasnt hungry for cake....hello !! lol
Here a re some pics. I got Josh Madden 2007 for playstation, and the cell phone he had been wanting not to mention 160.00 for dinner..oops thats ok.
Heres a few pics...
Well its almost Friday










Ya know I really like Daniels girlfriend but she is a blonde from hell. The other day she locked her keys in the car, with it still running, she says I forgot to shut it off like youve never done that...no sweetie I haven't, then she clled my mom my mom said you just made a spare the other day cause she locked them in the car last week, i know she says but i havent taken it out of the car yet.....OK then
Then tonight she says ive never had crab (cause thats what my mom was getting) she says actually ive never had anykind of seafood really just fish sticks.... She was the entertainemtn tonight let me tell you. Then my mom gets her crab legs, she says they are not like chickens are they that cant still snap you after they kill them..So my mom acted like they were coming after her (in the pic) I wanted to ask her how she finished high school so bad , but i was good..

6 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

tell Josh we said happy b-day

11:12 PM  
Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

hey when did Josh turn into such a man helooks all grown in that first pic. tell him happy birthday. And i do not blame you about the post below hope all is well with you. Sorry i have not been around much started babysitting again and it is a FULL Day

9:24 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Looks like the party was fun! Hey you gotta let me know how you get music to play while people are viewing your page! I love it.. and love the song!

8:54 PM  
Blogger trisha said...

how fun! sounds likehe made outthis year for his b-day!!!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Josh looks so grown up! Somewhere I have picture of him the age that my kids are now! Man its been a long time! Joe and the kids love Red Lobster! That was their choice for father's day! Im not a seafood kinda person, but I did order a sampler type plate. It was all pretty good! I ate everything! I remember the first time Joe'mom cooked crab at home. I was amazed that the crabs werent red! I didnt know they turn red after you cook them! I'm pretty sre I was a blonde then!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Josh...sorry I'm late but hey, you're so HANDSOME!!!!!

have a great time!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home