Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My son hates me once again....
This coming weekend is a card tournament for the game Josh plays down at that card store. I was trying to keep his mind off of it by planning a party and when I got home tonight he asked if he could go with my all time favorite person. No , I said I dont know him , hell I dont trust my son for the weekend with half my family more less a man that I question. This is the same man I posted about, yeah I have done all the research, it doesnt settle my feelings. I asked Eric if he would be willing to go to Phoenix for the weekend, after a little persuading he said yes, I thought Josh would be happy, he says thats bull, why dont you trust me, well we have had this conversation it has nothing to do with the trust I have for my son, its the fact I know nothing about these people. We have a frien that lives there , they can stay with them, hes not happy with that...So he is still mad and says if I dont let him go hes not going to school and I cant make him. I hate when my son acts like this, I am not backing down, I think I am being more then fair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You stick with your decision! Just let him know that you are negotiating and and he needs to cooperate or not go! I wouldnt let someone I dont know and have reservations about take my child out of the state for the weekend! Even if Josh is old enough to care for his ownself!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Yes I know where you are coming from Debby, as mother we just want to be sure who they are going with. Hope he'll understand eventually.

5:41 PM  
Blogger diana said...

you gotta stand your ground. you're being very fair and he's gotta know that it's all b/c you care about him.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Betsy said...

Way to go.. if your not gonna look out for him.. who is? Good job!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home