Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Here is a the email I received today from one of the big wigs.....

Do you know who this is? I have just selected a few of you from the JU Building to participate so please don’t let anyone else know.

(the picture is of Carrie Underwood, who is coming to town May 3rd)



Since my mom is a famous musician she has the privilege and honor of receiving free tickets when big acts and other performances come to the area. “I Know You Won’t” believe this but I didn’t even know who she was till I looked her up. Since none of us were interested, my mother thought someone from my offices may enjoy the VIP seating. Well, I didn’t know how to give these up equitably, so here goes… The first to call me at 2:10 pm and correctly identify this performer will receive the prize. To be fair to all early birds will be disqualified.

Joshua

Ext. 3549

So there were 6 of us chosen to call him, not thinking anything of it, we are all calling like fools.He then comes around with envelopes and says Congratulations, my eyes lit up, i was so excited, I open it and it says....April Fools...

We were all livid! I HAVE BEEN HAD......

Did anyone else get pranked?

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather/SHTEZQ said...

That is the best one yet to date that i have ever heard sorry it was to you but holy cow that was toooooo funny!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Shionge said...

Hahha..did not get 'hitch' on this day.

5:18 PM  
Blogger diana said...

that's pretty funny!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That is so funny! Work has been so hectic lately no one dare pull a prank at this point!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home